- Determine the role of club in producing holistic students
- Identify the role of club moderator in the club
- Prepare and plan club activities for the next school year
- Develop a manageable number of club offerings which are articulated well in both grade school and high school with a suitable number of members needed to operate the club’s program.
- Provide a regular training for club moderators both formal and informal and structure a feedback mechanism to improve further the club offerings.
- Formulate a feasible supervisory program of club activities to assist moderators in the conduct of output-based activities
- Enhance club meeting activities to increase the likelihood in achieving the main goal / skills of the student activity program