183 F. Blumentritt St. San Juan City. Philippines
+632-724-54-66 to 69
You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to use these forms.
- Submit all requirements to the Guidance Office to secure Application Form to be filled up completely.
- Secure testing permit from the Guidance Office.
- Pay the testing fee in the Treasurer’s Office.
- Take the entrance test on the scheduled date.
- Result of the Entrance Test will be released one week after the examination thru the Principal’s Office. Those who succesflu1ly passed will undergo final interview with the Principal, Vice-Principal, or the duly assigned representative. Applicants must be accompanied by their parents on the scheduled date of interview.
- Students, upon passing the entrance requirements of the school, are considered temporarily enrolled until the required credentials are submitted.
- Successful applicants will be issued a reservation form by the Registrar to be paid in the Treasurer’s Office.
- New students from Grade 3 to Third Year are placed wider academic and conduct probation for one year. They are made to sign a waiver. Failure to abide by the conditions of the waiver is a ground for separation from the school. High School applicants shall undergo preliminary interview by the Discipline Officer.
- Admission of returnees shall be subject to the approval of the Directress/ Principal.
- Two photo copies of Birth (NOT HOSPITAL CERTIFICATE) and Baptismal Certificates; Original copy to be presented for authentication
- Four pieces 1 x I ID picture with applicant’s name written on the back
- Original or certified true copy of satisfactory grades in Conduct and the Academics
- Letter of Recommendation / Certificate of Good Moral Character and Conduct from the Principal and Guidance Counselor
Admission of New Students:
- Kindergarten - 4 1/2 (by June)
- Preparatory - 5 1/2 (by June)
- Grade 1 - 6 1/2 (by June)
The Guidance and Testing Center is now open for new applicants for the school year 2012-2013. The schedule for admission testing is done per batch regardless of the year level or grade level. Please visit the Aquinas School Guidance and Testing Center or call 724-54-66 to 69 and ask for Mrs. Elizabeth Solis. The Guidance and Testing Center is open from 7:30 – 4:00 PM.
Schedule of Enrollment SY 2012-2013
|Kinder/Prep||May 4, 2012|
|Grade 1||May 8. 2012|
|Grade 2||May 9, 2012|
|Grade 3||May 10, 2012|
|Grade 4||May 11, 2012|
|Grade 5||May 15, 2012|
|Grade 6||May 16, 2012|
|First Year||May 17, 2012|
|Second Year||May 18, 2012|
|Third Year||May 22, 2012|
|Fourth Year||May 23, 2012|
For questions and inquires regarding the enrollment of your son, please feel free to visit the Aquinas School Registrar’s Office or call 724-54-66 to 69 and ask for Mr. Edward Solis, School Registrar.